Monday, September 03, 2007

Please adopt me!


This is Jada the pit bull mix.
She's a mellow, 7-month-old beauty who oozes love, and she desperately needs a home.
She gets along with other dogs, but it isn't known if she likes cats.

If you live in New York City or in the metropolitan area and would like to make Jada yours, send me an e-mail (click on my profile photo at right, and then click on the blue e-mail link in the left column) and I'll put you in contact with the ASPCA executive who is working to find Jada some new digs.

4 comments:

YourFireAnt said...

These are wonderful. I'd take that dog if I lived there. I hope she gets a home.

FA

Michael said...

Yes, me, too. She walked over to me and put her head in my lap and just rested it there. Such a sweet dog.

Anonymous said...

Oh michael. She is so cute. It just breaks my heart.Your photography really shows how beautiful she is. I hope you can send those pics to the aspca for promotion purposes.

Lisa

Michael said...

I hope a home is found for her.