Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Purrfect blog III

Third and last installment of equal blog time for the kitties.
This is Yasashi (Japanese for gentle). A prince among tomcats. The very embodiment of gentleness.
Like Sasayaku (see below), he takes after his owner. Because of the abnormally high level of calcium in my bloodstream, I frequently develop kidney stones. Yasashi once had a bad case of bladder stones. So, he's on a special diet. I, too, have to watch what I eat. Milk, cheese and other foods rich in calcium are occasional indulgences at best.

3 comments:

LBseahag said...

He is a beautiful guy!
How regal he sits...
Bring me my dinner...

g said...

Yes. Keep posting images. In fact I have a challenge for you. If you noticed, your cats have their eyes closed here. Meditition? Well of course. But what I have experienced in trying to take pictures of my own cats, is that some cats DO NOT want their pictures taken.

The challenge? Keep taking pictures of these three until you have THE ONE image of each, that captures the cat you know.

Michael said...

Thanks, guys! G, I accept that challenge!