Friday, February 24, 2006

Immodest meerkat



Photos courtesy Dan Drabek, Yur (criticalmass)

Folks, I have too much free time on my hands.
I think these photos are hilarious.
It's sometimes good to have our sensibilities tweaked.
Back in January, I posted a deliciously creative take on a famous Renaissance painting. At the time, I lamented the fact that I forgot who created that latter-day masterpiece, and the Web site from which I took it.
Well, now I remember: It was Dan Drabek who thought up "Meerkat on the Half-Shell" (and the top two photos here), and the Web site was a forum for users of Leica cameras.
As for our comely star, as of October 2003 she was a resident of the San Francisco Zoo.

8 comments:

Green said...

Did she get these bras from Victoria's secret, do you think?

Michael said...

Hah, Greensleeves, that's funny!!

LBseahag said...

That is hilarious!!

Mine feel that low, sometimes!

Michael said...

Hi LB,
I saw those photos and couldn't resist putting them on my blog. I just hope I don't get shut down. :))

Phats said...

I am not sure if this post makes me laugh or freaks me out. Have you met Bruno and his dead mouse?

Michael said...

Hey Phats,

Yes, these photos are funny in a disturbing sort of way. Nope, haven't heard of Bruno and the dead mouse.

Kitty said...

Why are my cats running and hiding? :) ;)

Michael said...

Hi Kitty,

I don't blame them.