I got tagged by Kim -- or, shall I say, I accepted a "tag challenge" she issued on her blog. So:
Four jobs I've had:
1) Horse-and-carriage driver, Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia (a horse's ass literally put me through grad school)
2) Janitor in a Philadelphia dive bar where even some of the women carried guns
4) Sportswriter for a daily newspaper (boxing and lots of high school sports)
Four movies I like:
1) "Raging Bull"
3) "Seven Samurai"
4) "Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai"
Four places I've lived:
1) Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent, England
2) Nosaka-machi, Chiba prefecture, Japan
3) Kutztown, Pa.
4) Philadelphia (all over the city)
Four TV shows I watch:
1) "Sanford and Son"
2) "All in the Family"
3) Whatever's on the History Channel
4) Whatever's on Turner Classic Movies
Four places I've vacationed:
1) Florida (with parents when I was a kid)
2) South Carolina (participated in a Civil War "living history" event on the grounds of a former plantation. I slept on the floor of a slave shack)
3) Japan (I had a job, but really, it was a three-year vacation)
4) Seattle, Wash.
Four of my favorite dishes:
1) Tuna and salmon sashimi
2) A real Philadelphia cheesesteak at Geno's (if you've had one, you know)
4) Not a dish, really, but I must include tea
Four blogs I visit:
I can't narrow it down to four. It would be impossible.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) Japan (always my top choice)
2) On a sofa counting my millions in lottery winnings
4) Right here, right now (if choices 1, 2 or 3 are unavailable)
Four bloggers who are now tagged:
Following Kim's lead, I extend this tag challenge to anyone reading this who'll accept it.